BLOCK 1-DATA ITEM NO.: A050
BLOCK 2-DATA ITEM TITLE: SHIP EQUIPMENT DRAWINGS
This document is also available in word format. Click here to access it.
BLOCK 3-DATA DESCRIPTION:
- The Ship Equipment Drawings shall include drawings, supporting calculations, associated lists, and their revisions. Drawing notes shall include the characteristics of mandatory noise features.
- Ship Equipment and associated lists shall provide the design information necessary for assembly, disassembly, repair and maintenance. The drawings shall reflect the end product and provide engineering data sufficient for equipment logistics support, repair, and maintenance.
- Drawings shall document directly or reference the following: details of unique processes when essential to design and manufacture; performance ratings; dimensional and tolerance data; critical manufacturing processes and assembly sequences; tolerance input and output characteristics diagram; mechanical and electrical connections; physical characteristics; details of material identification, including heat treatment and protective coatings, inspection, test and evaluation criteria; equipment calibration requirements; quality assurance requirements; hardware marking requirements; requirements for reliability, maintainability, environmental conditioning, and other operational or functional tests; and vendor substantiation data when required.
- All parameters required to define each unit, assembly, part or material shall be presented on the applicable drawing including the following to define fabrication, acceptance, interface or installation and shall include all necessary mechanical dimensions, electrical parameters, physical parameters and environmental conditions.
- Drawings and associated lists shall be identified with a Government CAGE code and document number.
- Final copies of all equipment drawings must be to an identified scale and list principle dimensions. All final drawings shall be legible such that every line, number, letter and character is clearly readable.
- Reproducible shall be AutoCAD Release 14 (or earlier). Media shall be on Compact Disk.
BLOCK 4-REVIEW REQ.:
Allow 45 days for Government review and comment.
BLOCK 5-SUBMITTAL SCHEDULE:
R/ASR 20 DARC through the GP. Revisions shall incorporate resolution of Government comments.
Reference: DRL A050 31 January 2002