Forehead thermometers are being distributed today for employees who would like to check their own temperatures before coming to work. If your temperature is 100°F or above, please do not come into work.
How to use forehead thermometers:
- Peel off backing and apply to clean forehead
- Wait 15 seconds
- Green: Correct temperature
- If you do not see green, blue or tan colors will appear:
Blue: add 1°F
Tan: subtract 1°F
If you have a fever, or any other COVID-19 symptoms:
- Contact your healthcare provider
- NASSCO employees please report in to the COVID-19 reporting line at (619) 544-8585
- Subcontractors please contact your employer.
Remember to wear your face coverings while at NASSCO facilities and regularly wash them.
More information for the forehead thermometers can be found below, and on the attached document.