COVID-19 Update and Safety Reminder
Keeping You and Your Family Safe
We continue to work hard to minimize the spread of COVID-19 at NASSCO and we thank everyone for their support in keeping your fellow shipbuilders safe. Everyone must follow the established safety protocols to minimize the spread of the virus and keep the NASSCO family safe.
Unfortunately, some individuals continue to come to work with flu-like symptoms after repeated reminders to stay home when experiencing symptoms. This unsafe behavior will not be tolerated.
Please DO NOT come to work if you are sick or experiencing any flu-like symptoms. NASSCO employees should contact HR at HRCV19@nassco.com or (619) 544-8585. Non-NASSCO employees should contact their employer directly.
With the upcoming Labor Day weekend, continue to take the following steps to keep you and your family safe.
- Know the symptoms of COVID-19, which can include the following:
Symptoms can range from mild to severe, and appear 2-14 days after exposure. STAY HOME IF YOU ARE FEELING ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS!
- Avoid crowded places such as beaches, pools, parties, bars
- Don’t share food
- Wash your hands frequently
- Wear a mask
- Avoid non-essential trips
- Stay at least 6 feet from other people who are not from you household in both indoor and outdoor spaces.
Have a safe and happy Labor Day!